Answered By: Hu Womack
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2021     Views: 1

Yes, you could put in a request to borrow VHS digitization via our equipment website.  Just ask for "VHS Digitization" in the "Equipment Requested" section.  You can then borrow just the USB video converter, or both it and a VHS player if you need one.  You'll then hook the device into your computer and download software to digitize the VHS tapes onto your harddrive, instructions are provided with the equipment. 

Related Topics

    Chat with Us