Answered By: Meghan Webb Last Updated: May 22, 2015 Views: 20
Answered By: Meghan Webb
Last Updated: May 22, 2015 Views: 20
To submit a renewal request, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your ILL account (https://wfu.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/ewf/logon.html).
- Under the "My Account" heading in the right column, select "View/Renew Items."
- A list of all checked out ILL materials will generate.
- Click on the Request number for the item you wish to renew.
- If the item is eligible for renewal, you'll see a "Renew Request" button above the Transaction Information.
- If you receive an error message, or if your ILL book is overdue, please contact ILL staff at email@example.com or 336-758-5006.
*Please note that the lending library will approve or deny your renewal request. Regardless of their decision, ZSR ILL will notify you if your renewal request has been approved or denied.