Answered By: Rosalind Tedford
Last Updated: May 22, 2015     Views: 35

All work/study students who are assigned to ZSR need to start by reading our student assistant job descriptions and filling out the student employment application. You will then be contacted to schedule a meeting to discuss your placement. 

Related Topics

Chat with Us