Answered By: Rosalind Tedford Last Updated: May 22, 2015 Views: 43
Answered By: Rosalind Tedford
Last Updated: May 22, 2015 Views: 43
You can request the article and we will scan and email it to you following these steps:
- Search in the library's catalog for the title of the journal.
- Click on the link that appears beneath the title that says "Request item from Offsite Storage"
- Select the volume that you need from the list that appears.
- Login with your WFU username and password.
- In the section that says "Article or Chapter" fill in that information as well as the author, page numbers and any other clues you can provide from the citation.
- Click on "Submit Request" and we will scan and provide the article to you for free. You will be notified via email when the article is ready.