Answered By: Rosalind Tedford
Last Updated: May 22, 2015     Views: 192

If your instructor has placed your materials on print or DVD reserves, you can ask for those at the Circulation Desk on Reynolds 2. If the materials have been placed on eReserves, use the instructions below:

  • Logon to the eReserves system (also linked below) using your Wake Forest ID and password.  
  • You will se a list of the classes that you are registered for this semester, as well as all of the readings that have been assigned.
  • Click on the item to open the material - you can download the item to your computer to read later if you need to.
  • If your instructor has told you that there are reserve readings for your class but you don't see them, you can ask at the Circulation Desk on Reynolds 2 for more information, but be sure to let your instructor know they are not in the system. 

Related Topics

Chat with Us