Answered By: Meghan Webb Last Updated: Jul 06, 2015 Views: 21
Course Reserves are items owned by ZSR and/or by a course instructor that supplement regular course materials. Books and DVDs are held at the Circulation Desk and circulated as a 2 hour loan. Articles and internet resources are accessed as PDFs and webpage links through the online Course Reserves system.
The following items can be placed on course reserves:
- Books & DVDs owned by ZSR Library or WFU instructor
- Scanned book chapters (must include title & copyright pgs.) and journal articles
- Links to webpages on the internet
- Video clips that have been legally obtained
- Links to articles in ZSR Library article databases
- PDF’s of original material – i.e. syllabus, class notes, etc.
- Links to electronic books in ZSR collection
- Items you request to be purchased by ZSR